Sarenza sale picks.

9.1.14

Hi folks! Just a quick heads up to let you know there's a huge sale happening over on the Sarenza website at the moment. As one of their lucky ambassadors I thought I'd let you know!

There's up to 50% off at the moment on huge brands so go have a nosy. I have picked out a few of my favourites but it was tough to choose. I'm a fan of black or peach shoes by the look of it!

You'll have to be quick off the mark though. I had my eye on the gorgeous peach Nike trainers/pumps below and they have disappeared already!

Happy shopping...
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I love the last pair, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumps with the skulls on them!
    Keeley's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, shame you missed out on those trainers. So nice!

    Amber xo

    www.penchanting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete