Did you all have a good weekend? Hope so! It went really slowly for me which is always a bonus. We had a quiet night in on Friday and made homemade burgers (which were amazing) and watched this film (which was pretty good!)
On Saturday my parents came over to say hello and reunite me with my cameras which I left at their house last time I visited. We ate sandwiches, drank tea, ate biscuits and had a catch up. Then later on that evening Jonathan and I went to see a couple we know and had an evening of good food, silly games, and by the looks of it I scared the living daylights out of their cats with my camera. Woopsie!
Since it's been a while, here are my 5 good things:
1) My McBusted tickets arrived. I'm a tad excited!
2) There are only (!) 73 days until we go to Orlando. I absolutely cannot wait. It has been a few years since my last trip so I am really looking forward to seeing all the new rides and attractions. It will be great to spend some time with my family but also be with Jonathan on his first trip to Orlando. Oh he's in for a treat! ;)
3) An impending holiday means holiday research. If I'm not watching Disney vloggers on You Tube then I'm leafing through travel guides or generally driving Jonathan up the wall with my excitement.
4) I am making good progress with my piano lessons. I still get so nervous before each lesson and wonder whether I should continue but then when I'm there I really enjoy it. I also enjoy the satisfaction of being shown a new piece, thinking it's impossible, but then after an hour of practice I crack it and it all slots together.
5) Your lovely comments on my last blog post. It was my first post in a month and I was worried I would never update my blog again but seeing your positive comments made me realise why I do it. So cheers!
P.S. Look who arrived as a little surprise for me. What a cutie!