Hair chop (again!) and my new favourite blusher.

16.2.14

Another month, another hair cut! What can I say... it grows so fast and I am favouring shorter hair these days because it's so much easier to style, wash, dry, etc.

It had been a couple of months since my last cut and colour so my roots were in desperate need of a touch up when I went on Friday. The colour is nice and fresh again and I had a decent chunk chopped off the ends. My hairdresser also tried to teach me how to get really big, bouncy waves/texture using my straighteners. She made it look absolutely foolproof but I'm sure when I wash and style my hair tomorrow morning it will be a different kettle of fish. Such is life!


I have been lusting after the Benefit Rockateur blusher for so long after I tried it out on a Benefit counter. The makeup lady recommended it to me and said it was the perfect blusher for my skintone.

My friend bought me it for my birthday as she knew I had my eye on it and I have used it every day since. It's the perfect shade which seems to suit everyone. I sometimes find that makeup doesn't show up on me and because I've got oily skin by the end of the day I can look like I'm not wearing anything but this seems to stand the test of time. Plus a little bit goes a long way so it should last for ages.

I do love finding a new product that works! Anybody else a fan of this blusher?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

27 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely! The blusher does too. I've not tried that one, I have bella bamba which I love. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new hair, it looks fab! I was tempted to go very short again, but I decided against it when I got to the hairdressers and just had a good 2-3 inches chopped off.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your hair this length :) I haven't tried the blusher, but I have heard a lot about it!
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair! The Rockateur blush is SO pretty, I wonder what it would look like on my skin tone...I'm always having trouble finding the right shade but perhaps I should seek advice from the ladies at the counter next time.

    -Sampada

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gorgeous hair!!! How amazing do you look. I have a huge urge to get the chop, the day after the wedding. It looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gorgeous hair!!! How amazing do you look. I have a huge urge to get the chop, the day after the wedding. It looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty hair, love the highlights :) And the blush looks awesome been lusting after benefit boxed blushes for yonks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the length of your hair!

    em @ lipsticklives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks great. Invest in a huge barrel brush to get really big waves - makes a huge difference xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the length of your hair, it really suits you! I've yet to try Rockateur. Sounds like a winning blush!

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blush looks great! I always feel the same about my make-up, it disappears from my face by the end of the day.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Love the new hair and the blusher :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely gorgeous in these photographs. I love how soft and pretty your make up is - I really want to try the Rockateur blusher now!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Flawless skin! Hair looks lovely too

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a lovely blusher. Your hair looks lovely too!

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new hair looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hair looks fab, love the shorter length on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair looks lovely. I can never recreate what the hairdresser does. It look sfab for the day, then tends to go a bit mad the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loveee the hair - it looks gorgeous!! x

    Harriet
    www.lovemoreandworryless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh that blush is appealing, I tend to stick to tints as I have oily skin too and find it's disappeared by lunchtime, will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your hair is gorgeous, it really suits you that length and the colour always looks so lovely. I'm trying to grow mine at the moment, it's finally now starting to get a bit longer now I've stopped straightening it and started using lots of treatments! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look gorgeous my love, shoulder length hair suits you best in my opinion!xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your hair so much that I'm thinking about getting a similar cut myself. :) I'd been putting it off for ages as I seem to have a phobia of hairdressers, but that looks sooo good on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your hair at this length Victoria! It really suits your face shape.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty:) x www.annabellzattic.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty girl !
    http://roseandpose.com/

    ReplyDelete