Mother's Day presents (with Cath Kidston).

23.3.14

We popped to Meadowhall yesterday just after opening time for what we thought would be a fairly quiet stroll round a few shops, but thanks to the Next sale it was a bit busier than expected. Luckily Cath Kidston had tasked me with finding some Mother's Day gifts and sent me a gift card just in time for our shopping trip, so I escaped into the sanctuary of the Cath Kidston store for a good old browse.

It has been a while since I've browsed round a CK store and oh my, I wanted to buy everything! I wanted the Safari playsuit, Aubrey Rose skirt, the Pembridge Rose shawl, and the entire homeware department but I had to keep my eye on the task in hand and pick out presents that my mum would love.

After much careful consideration I opted for homeware items as my mum is a brilliant cook and baker. The Painterly Rose range really caught my eye as the print is so pretty and timeless. I was also drawn in by some of the Safari homeware items.


I found the prices really reasonable so I was able to get her a handful of things which I am certain she will love and get plenty of use out of. I don't want to spoil the surprise as she may see this so you will have to wait until Mother's Day itself to see my picks.

If you're looking for some gift inspiration I would recommend popping into your local store as there is bound to be something your mum will love. Alternatively use the online gift finder for a bit of extra help. Failing that here are a few ideas of my own to help you along!


Something tells me I am going to be visiting this store a lot more in the future!

* in collaboration with Cath Kidston

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

Lydia said...

Aw how nice of them, I can't wait to see what you got your mum as there's some lovely things in there xx

Laura Chapman said...

I'm lusting after a Cath Kidston duvet cover, but as a full time student, I really can't afford to buy one at the minute so invested in a cheap Primark one instead!

Laura x | Life and Lipstick

lovedbylydia said...

I adore the Cath Kidston shop so much, I think I'd actually like to live there! Looking forward to seeing which goodies you picked out for your mum!

Lydia
xx
lovedbylydia

celery and cupcakes said...

I love the Cath Kidston prints, so pretty! Hope your mum loves what you bought for her :-)

Rosie W said...

I have a new found love of Cath Kidston after my boyfriend treated me to the Garden Birds travel bag and matching purse for Christmas. Such a babe! I can't wait to go into the tax free shop in Heathrow on Wednesday :)
Rosie x
Every Word Handwritten

Steph B said...

I LOVE the playsuit, so cute! I've got a few things from CK in the past 6months and started a couple new projects out of my Stitch and my Sew books xx

Tiny Grey Cat said...

I rarely go into Cath Kidston any more, because I just can't be trusted not to buy half the store! I have my eye on several things at the moment - wonder how long my resolve will hold?! xo

tinygreycat.blogspot.com

RuBee said...

I love cath Kiidston. I could spend so much money in the place. I had a baby girl six weeks ago so this year is going to be my first Mother's Day. Perhaps I should drop some cath kidston hints?! Although, the things I want most in there at the minute are the baby clothes. I hope your mum likes her present. X

Hannah Bee said...

How lovely! Wish cath kidston would email me and my mummy haha. happy mothers day to grandma lily and lola and mummy victoria xo

Hannah Bee said...

How lovely! Wish cath kidston would email me and my mummy haha. happy mothers day to grandma lily and lola and mummy victoria xo

Diane said...

I popped in the other day too - I loved the safari things too xx

Meredith said...

I am obsessed with Cath Kidston! And those tea towels are lovely-- you've got me aching for a new Cath Kidston item! Happy Mother's Day to you and yours!

xx
Mere