Loving lately (Bumble & Bumble, baking, Enrapture Totem Styler, ASOS tees!)

20.4.14

* The Hairdresser's Invisible Oil by Bumble & Bumble. I took the plunge and bought a bottle of this a couple of months ago. With its steep £31 price tag I was dubious but the glowing reviews won me over and I decided to give it a go.

This stuff is seriously amazing. It is the only thing that makes my hair shiny and soft and manageable. I smooth one to two pumps over my hair when it's wet then blow dry as normal. Sometimes I smooth a tiny bit over my dry hair to get a more polished look.

I've used it daily since I bought it and to look at it you wouldn't think I'd used it at all. It will last ages!

If you have dry ends or struggle to get a brush through your hair sometimes then buy this or try to get a sample to try before you buy. You will be amazed!


* Rosie Londoner's low carb bread recipe. I try to avoid normal bread as it doesn't do much for me apart from leave me hungry then very, very bloated. I am not the best baker/cook but this recipe sounded so easy that even an amateur like me could do it.

It was so easy to make. We had all the ingredients in the cupboard already so it was just a case of whipping up the mixture before popping it in a loaf tin and baking.

It tasted great! I enjoyed my slices with either peanut butter, houmous or just plain butter. Yum!


* The Enrapture Totem Styler. I have a couple of curling devices already, both by Babyliss I believe, but I have never been able to achieve the kind of curls I want. Enter the Enrapture styler! It's so easy to get curls that stay put and don't drop out. It's also so easy to use thanks to the flipper that holds hair in place.

I prefer my shorter hair when it's wavy/messy with a bit more volume so I have been really pleased with the curling effect I get from this. I usually pop a bit of the B&B hair oil on my hands and run my fingers through the curls to separate them before finishing with a spritz of hairspray.


* Basic tees/tops. I have stocked up on a few basic tops and t shirts lately as they're so easy to chuck on with jeans or (my new found love) patterned trousers. I have found ASOS to be a great one-stop-shop for these tops and I particularly love my nude pink "forever" tshirt which they do in a few other colours.

It's so soft and comfortable and goes with pretty much anything. For £12 you can't really go wrong!

 Dune wedges c/o Sarenza

What have you been loving lately?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

Claire said...

Your hair looks absolutely stunning, I'm definitely going to have to try the Bumble & Bumble Oil! :)
xxx Claire
http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

Zazie Bibi said...

Your hair is so nice! xx

A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Tasha Steel said...

I feel very tempted by the Bumble and Bumble... My bank account won't be too pleased though! Hah.

I love ASOS for basics and their smock dresses too.

www.hello-freckles.com

Saskia B said...

Your hair looks amazing!

I've got this Pantene argan oil serum which I've been using everyday, and it's made such a difference to the quality of my ends. Also been loving my new Clark flats!

Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

Laura Chapman said...

Loving your hair with a slight wave. I've just had mine cut around the same length as yours, so I will definitely check out the The Enrapture Totem Styler.

Laura x | Life and Lipstick

RuBee said...

Your hair looks great. It's the kind of look I always try but fail to achieve!

Frances B said...

Amazing hair!

http://www.thenletsbegin.com

Steph B said...

your hair!! love the colour and it looks so healthy -need to get my hands on that oil and maybe try out the styler as my babyliss one isn't achieving the look I wanna get!
off to bake some bread now lol xx

Charlotte said...

I can't wait to try that bread recipe tomorrow, sounds delish! Your hair looks lovely X