Sarenza picks: three of the best.

14.4.14

I do love a good browse on Sarenza, especially when new styles are added. There are three brands on there that I always go to first; Converse, Melissa and Ugg Australia, so I thought I would share my top picks of the moment from each of those brands.

I am obsessed with polka dot Converse especially the pale pair below. They're so pretty! I don't own any of the high top style and would quite happily parade around in either the polka dot or pale blue pair.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

I have a few pairs of Melissa pumps which I have worn to death. They're really comfortable, despite appearances, and if you get the sizing right they mould perfectly to your feet. Also they smell like sweets which can only be a good thing.

I love the black and white sandals below which I would get so much wear out of but the pale pink heels are just divine. It's no wonder those beauties have nearly sold out!

1 / 2 / 3 

The thing I like about Ugg Australia is that their non-Ugg-boot footwear is quite a surprise in the style stakes. The sandals are really quite lovely! I especially like the nautical stripy red and blue pair. I can definitely see myself donning a pair on holiday sipping a cocktail or two.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

Have any of these styles caught your eye? Don't blame me for enabling! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Ommm, Converse! I just want to own them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice footwear! The sandals are really looking lovely! Thanks.

    http://spoiledyouagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely selection of shoes. Loving the Converse and summer wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dot and mint converse!! Really want to add a pair of mint converse to my collection :-) Also thanks for bringing my attention to Ugg's other footwear I only ever seen their boots and slippers never knew they did these cute shoes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I read them all and try to respond to questions as soon as possible, either via Twitter or by responding in the comments box.