Having had a difficult couple of weeks, but feeling refreshed after my trip to the Isle of Man, I thought it might be therapeutic to put together a "5 good things" post to remind myself that things ain't so bad after all!
1) Making more time for the cinema. We recently watched the new X-Men film followed by Maleficent and we loved them both. Maleficent was a fantastic film, right up my street. Angelina Jolie was perfection. As Jonathan gets half price cinema tickets through his new job there are no excuses now!
2) Starting a new exercise regime. Apart from my personal training sessions before Florida I have been a bit lazy with working out but I was keen to get into something fresh and new and structured. I recently bought the Bikini Body Guide from Kayla Itsines who I found through Instagram and started it on Monday. It's tough but manageable and I ache from head to toe so it must be doing something right! Follow my Instagram account (@lilyloveslola) for updates.
3) This post by Sam at Sunshine Sam. What a sweetie saying such nice things about my blog! Other things I'm loving in the world of social media right now are this makeup tutorial, awesome Disney vlogs by Joe & Ashley, recipes on Nics Nutrition, and my email pal Steph's blog LittleMsTitch. Go check 'em all out!
4) Planning 2015 holidays. It has to be done! Potentially visiting Prague, France and... Florida! Just need to tell Jonathan about that last one ;)
5) Trashy telly. I came back from America with an addiction to Say Yes to the Dress, Honey Boo Boo and a whole host of other nonsense. Not to mention my sister has me hooked on Ex on the Beach. Awful! (but I secretly love it).
What are your 5 good things?