Swoosh.

16.6.14

I'm mad on wearing trainers at the moment. I love to feel comfortable, and on a weekend can often be found in jeans and a t shirt, so trainers have become my "go to" footwear of choice.

When I spotted these pink and cream suede numbers from Nike (the Bruin Lite style to be precise) I was all over them in a flash! I do love my Converse but fancied a change and these fit the bill nicely.


The best thing is they're now in the sale so they're a huge bargain and there's loads of sizes left. If you like these you may also like to know that Nike are on top form and have plenty of others to choose from. You also like this pair, this pair and this pair (I know I do!)

Nike trainers c/o Sarenza

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 comments:

  1. I do like these, I never really branch out from my converse but I feel I should! Bet these wouldn't look as good on me though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely goegeous! I am very, very tempted...

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trainers! Want, need them!! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, I only really wear my converse or similar style converse shaped shoes but these are actually really lovely and still a little girly. Paige xo | Florella

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely. I really like the suede.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you always nail comfy, chic and casual! I'm a bit of a Nike obsessive at the moment, own far too many of their trainers! Those ones are lovely, I also love the green hi-top blazers, perfect with skinnies! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am smitten with these shoes !!!

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so obsessed with trainers right now! These are gorgeous x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your trainers, they are so pretty and look so super cute with your outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these trainers! I just bought some New Balance ones a couple of weeks ago that are solo comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoyed this :) I love favourites that aren't just beauty too :) Nicola noodlingalong.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I live in my nikes and reeboks- but probably as I spend my life in the gym at the moment haha :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How perfect is your skin!? Good god, it is simply flawless! xxx

    ReplyDelete