Life lately.

23.7.14

Cauliflower pizza! (using this recipe) I had a stab at making one recently and I loved it! I love regular pizza but it doesn't love me, so this is the perfect alternative. It tasted so good and you can add any toppings you like. Will definitely make this again!

Adventures in Sheffield. We have been out and about on the weekends, exploring different areas, looking for cottages and character properties to move to.

Enjoying the sunshine. We have been out in the garden at every opportunity, as have Lily and Lola. It gets too hot for them at times but they love nothing more than to sunbathe!

Patterned trousers. I've been brave, buying three pairs of pattern trousers in the past couple of months. These are my favourite black and white numbers from River Island. I wore them out to tea with Jonathan a couple of weekends ago.
New-but-old workouts. I had a date with my good friend Jillian last night, whose workouts I have neglected for quite some time. I forgot how good (and hard, sweaty, brutal, etc) they are! This one is my favourite. I'd like to build up to doing it all the way through, no pausing, like I used to do.

Putting the world to rights over wine and cocktails, on several occasions!

What have you been up to lately?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

19 comments:

  1. Lovely post & omg, I am totally trying out that pizza recipe - sounds fab! :D

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Those trousers look so nice - I have been loving print trousers lately too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! And great photography! That pizza has made me very hungry indeed!


    www.lauraevelynbee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I NEED that pizza and I need it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to make cauliflower pizza, I'll have to do it this week - yours looks tasty!

    Do you like your heart rate monitor? I think I'd like one, but not sure if they are worth the money

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep meaning to try cauliflower pizza! I love cauliflower rice so can imagine I would like it. Definitely going to try soon, when I get the time! :)
    Love your patterned trousers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pizza looks scrummy!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my favourite workout DVD ever! In fact I did it just today :)

    That pizza looks ruddy amazing by the way.

    Caroline x
    www.cocktailsandcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you not dairy free thou?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I've never claimed to be?!

      Delete
  10. What a lovely post! I have heard such good things about cauliflower pizza - I think I will have to rustle this up at the weekend. I also want to try cauliflower rice!

    Lily and Lola look adorable - what cuties!

    Beccy : Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that pizza looks delicious, I'm definitely going to try that, I may have a slight pizza addiction and if I can find a healthier way of eating them, I'm in :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will definitely have to try cauliflower pizza! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, yum, cauliflower pizza looks amazing. I love your trousers and I think I might do a GIllian workout this evening instead of being crushed in the rush at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love cauliflower pizza's too! They seem to be popping up everywhere on the blogosphere at the moment :) Also absolutely love the patterned trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those black and white trousers. I've never been brave enough to wear coloured trousers, I don't know why - might be due to being so tall - I'm 5'11 - I feel a bit "obvious" in them as though I'm screaming "patterned or coloured trousers, look at me" lol. I've always stuck to jeans or Black jeans. I ordered a pair of tobacco brown coloured jeans (playing it safeish but dipping my toe into colour) from the Boden sale - sadly they were just a little bit too short - so they went back. Loving your flowery ones though, you've inspired me to give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm going to need to look up how to make cauliflower pizza - that looks ah-may-zing! *tummy rumbles*

    You're looking at new places to move to? That's so exciting! Good luck house hunting.

    I really need to commit to the patterned trousers trend. I keep seeing them on other girls and they look amazing - such a pretty alternative to wearing a skirt or dress on sunny days.

    x

    p.s. yay for Lily and Lola! I always love seeing their squishy little faces in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely post :) I have a Jillian Michaels DVD still in the cellophane, just can't seem to bring myself to start it...one day! I'd love to know more about your house hunting experiences too.

    www.thepeppermintpencil.com

    ReplyDelete