Road trip (Whitby & the North Yorkshire Moors) - part 3!

17.8.14

Part 1 - here! Part 2 - here!

The end of our trip saw us make our way back to civilisation after our walk through beautiful scenery to land on the doorstep of a pub. How convenient! We rested our weary feet over a couple of games of Scrabble and some food, before heading back to the car and driving to my parents house to pick up Lily and Lola.


It was such a great way to spend our weekend, seeing two new places, staying over in a cute cottage and getting away from it all for a little while. We are lucky to have such scenic places only a short drive away. The only problem is that now we want to go away every weekend!
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more lovely photos! Just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Sometimes it's nice to get away from the hustle and bustle.
    I don't know what could be better than lunch over scrabble! x

    Nomad Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! I love Scrabble haha I used to play all the time with my grandma :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love pubs with Scrabble. I might have to add Scrabble to the list of things I have planned for next weekend's dinner party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautyiful photos lady :) Glad you had such a lovely break xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like the most perfect relaxing weekend and exactly the kind of thing my husband and I love to do. x

    ReplyDelete