Gift ideas (the Pug edition).

27.11.14

So we have had the mug edition, now it's time for the Pug edition!

I feel like I am such an easy person to buy presents for because, if in doubt, go down the Pug related paraphernalia route. The shops are full of products featuring dogs of the squished face variety so there's definitely plenty to choose from. Plus there are lots of quirky online brands on Etsy and Not on the High Street who offer unique items that you might not see on the high street.

Here's my guide on what to buy the Pug owner/enthusiast in your life.

P.S. Family and friends, I would be more than happy to receive any of the following ;)


one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven / twelve

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is perfect for me! Already tweeted it to my man ;) :p

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little pug tree decorations are so adorable!! I need to send this whole list on to my family! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect picks! I know a few people who would love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have number 10 and I'm getting number two! Haha :)

    adaintydiscusison.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete