Iconemesis: Gemma Correll Pug iPhone case.

20.11.14

I'm a big fan of Iconemesis and have had a couple of cases from them before. The designs are so quirky. When they offered to send me another case to add to my collection I didn't hesitate to say "yes please" when I saw the Pug design by Gemma Correll.

Anything Pug themed is always right up my street so this is no exception. It's super cute, sturdy and the best part is it's only £9.99 which I think is pretty good value, even for an old dinosaur of an iPhone like mine.

I'm deciding whether to upgrade to an iPhone 6 or 6plus, what do you think?

Pug pattern iPhone 4 case c/o Iconemesis
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I'm gonna go check out the website now x

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEK! I need this!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually just won this exact phonecase from a blog giveaway and I absolutely love it :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute case. If they did a Jack Russell one, I'd snap it up!

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed this case! And loved it, but I wanted a kitty version. This suits you down to the ground! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love quirky phone cases and who can resist one with a pug wearing a backpack?! I think my favourite has to be the little awkward one in a bow tie! Lovely colours as well.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Laura well and she is principled, thoughtful, and extremely bright...more power to her!


    iPhone 6s & iPhone 6 Cases

    ReplyDelete