March goals.

28.2.15

With the majority of February being a bit of a disaster I thought I would set some goals for March to keep me motivated. There are so many things I want to do this year and I think it's a sensible idea to write them down, month by month.

What have you all got planned for the month of March?

- Go to the gym at least 4 times per week for the whole month. I really like being at the gym and the way it makes me feel while I'm there (and afterwards), but it's all too easy to find excuses not to go. I also really want to try a TRX Suspension class. Hopefully now that I've moved house and got into a routine with the dogs (and have a willing dogsitter/housemate) I can make more time for it. I have tendonitis in my left wrist which is frustratingly stopping me from doing a lot of arm and ab moves but I am determined to work around that as best as I can.

- Come up with a design for my tattoo. I really like arrows (signifying being pulled back and launched into a new direction) and lotus flowers (blossoming in muddy waters) and I quite like placements on the side of the ribs.

- Do something once a week that scares me such as arranging drinks with an old friend, attending a social event (blogging, work or otherwise) or trying out a new hobby. Last weekend I did something super scary (with a small push from my housemate) and I felt so good afterwards.

- Learn how to cook three new healthy meals with the help of my current cookbook collection and a new addition from foodie blogger/vlogger Ella which popped through my letterbox last week. I also want to try some of Ella's healthy dessert recipes to keep stashed in the cupboard/fridge as an alternative to chocolate and biscuits.

- Go "phone free" when I get into bed a couple of nights a week and reach for a good book instead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic list of goals, good luck! I go to TRX at Nuffield and really enjoy it, I'm also a fan of Ella and have made everything from her app!

    My goals will include, drinking more water, continue with 4/5 gym sessions a week, land a new client and try out a cookery or baking class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. Realistic and therefore achievable. I might just have to steal them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals Victoria, I hope March is a far better month for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea of setting goals for the month ahead. I might have to think of some of my own! Good luck! xx

    The-pursuit-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria, I think you are so sweet, fun and strong! I have been a longtime reader of your blog, though I don't comment much. Even though we've never met, reading your posts makes me feel like I am catching up with an old friend. I am happy to return the favor if you ever need a friend! xo Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of goals! Love your ideas for a tattoo!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals! Best of luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I need to borrow a bit of your positivity methinks ;)
    They're all great ideas! Doing something that scares you is the only way to push yourself further and further out of your comfort zone until you become a fearless badass- I recommend it for ALL! Onward and upwards Queen V x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doing something that scares you is such a good goal Victoria. It's a bit of a challenge to say "yes" but more often than not it's 100% worth it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going phone free is something I need to try more of. Especially before bed! I think I'll try the same and swap it for a good book at least a couple of times a week! x

    ReplyDelete