1) got to meet Mabel, my 6 day old baby niece, through the medium of Facetime (my sister and her husband live on the Isle of Man so I can't meet her in person just yet). She is an absolute beauty and I can't wait for lots of cuddles in a couple of weeks time. I look for cute baby girl clothes everywhere I go now and it's only a matter of time before Auntie VJ gets her in a headband!
2) dusted off my proper camera and headed out with Paul and the Pugs to get a few photos. I'm still clueless and just point, shoot and hope for the best, but it's nice to get some proper photos of the 4 of us to document our time together.
3) sat in the sunshine, drank LOTS of tea, ate LOTS of banana bread (baked by my own fair hands) and had an epic nap to end all naps on Sunday afternoon.
4) had a surprise visit from my boyfriend on his night shift. I don't think I will ever get bored of seeing him in his uniform. HELLO.
5) felt anxious. Then cross with myself for being anxious. Then anxious for being cross with myself. And so on and so on.
6) spent about 4 hours solid on ASOS looking at bikinis and beachware before I felt like I was going slightly insane. I eventually ordered one bikini, so those 4 hours weren't entirely wasted.
7) sat back and thought about how lucky I am to be loved by such a wonderful chap and by my two little Pug babies and felt pretty damn happy.