1) When you're STILL ill with Glandular Fever and in the no-appetite-not-even-for-a-cuppa-tea phase, and you're upset because you're hungry, but your boyfriend pops to the shops when you get a craving for something because he is bloody ACE.
2) When your favourite group on one of your favourite tv shows covers one of the best songs of all time, it is perfection. And makes me very happy indeed. MMMBOP!
3) Buying fresh flowers to dot around the house. Since living on my own I'm all about stocking up on beautiful (and cheap!) flowers when I'm doing my food shopping at Aldi. They make such a big difference especially when you live in quite a small space like I do.
4) Realising it's 2 months until Christmas Day which means it's not as shameful to be listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album at every opportunity.
5) Finding a whole shelf dedicated to American chocolate/goodies in Tesco including crunchy Cheetos and Baby Ruth's. They just need to stock Take 5s and I won't be able to stay away!