Our week in Lanzarote.

28.10.15

Not long after Paul and I started dating we established that we both NEEDED a holiday, and that holiday had to be a week of lying by a pool doing abso-fruit-ly nothing. A friend of mine recommended a place in Lanzarote and said it was ideal for an all-inclusive week in the sunshine at the end of September, with cava flowing all day and night, a good selection at the buffets, and spacious clean rooms. We were sold!

That week away was absolutely perfect. All our stress from work was left behind and we spent a week lying on sun loungers, people watching (but avoiding eye contact so as not to accidentally make any friends), eating well, drinking well, soaking up the boiling hot sunshine (a little too much on the first day, "hello" white rings round the eyes Victoria!) and getting to know each other better, having only been dating 3 months at that point.

Next year I think our holidays will be more action packed (potentially New York or Florida) so it was nice to squeeze a lazy holiday in and also get some sunshine before the baltic UK Winter arrives. My week in the sun also seemed to alleviate my glandular fever. It's the best I've felt in months. If only I could pack up and go back to Lanzarote to get 100% better ay!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found Paul, you're such a cute couple. And bonus! for that holiday feeling making your G.fever better :)

    ohhellojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've had a fab time! I'm super jealous as I'm fed up with the crappy UK weather!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you two look so happy! Sometimes a wee chilled week in the sun is just what the doctor ordered xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lovely time! You two are so cute together and you look so happy despite feeling poorly! I hope you're feeling back to your normal self again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, glad you got a lovely break. I would love a holiday but can't see it happening as our schedules are so crazy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you two are adorable! Looks like such a lovely and deserved little getaway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I worked at that hotel for a year on placement!x

    ReplyDelete