Christmas jumpers: my favourites!

12.12.15

With a Christmas jumper day at work and an invite to a festive party where a Christmas jumper is mandatory coming up, I realised my wardrobe is severely lacking in this department. So, for the past few weeks I've been scouring the internet for the best ones.

Finding a winner was quite easy this year as the first one I ordered was perfect! I ordered the Bah HumPug number (below) from Dorothy Perkins as it was on offer for less than £20 and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a really flattering fit, not shapeless like some festive jumpers can be, and it is obviously perfect for me with the Pug design. The sequins add some sparkle and pizazz and I can dress it up and down for both of my festive occasions.

It is running low on sizes online but if you like it I'm sure you could track it down in store!


As much as I love my Pug jumper though I do adore the Ellie Ellie jumpers from Not On The High Street; Full of Christmas Spirit and Prosecc-ho-ho-ho, amazing! They come in 4 different colours (slate grey, red, denim blue or coal black) with 4 size options, and you're bound to get plenty of "where did you get that from?" wearing one of these designs!

Bah Humpug jumper

I have had my eye on the Little Miss Christmas jumper for a while now, but it seems so has everyone else as sizes are running low on the Truffle Shuffle website. BUT it can be tracked down on eBay herehere and here and I also spotted it in a gift shop in Sheffield so it is out there!
  

Prosecc-ho-ho-ho jumper / green Pug snowflake jumper / sequin deer jumper / pom pom sausage dog jumper (in store only) / Little Miss Christmas jumper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. I love a good Christmas knit, these are all fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'Bah Humpug' jumper is just too wonderful - I wish I could justify yet another Christmas jumper, because I feel like I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a fan of a good Christmas jumper! I love the Bambi one.
    www.rumbii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pug, the dog and the little miss Christmas jumper. It's not Christmas without wearing one of these jumpers at one point :)

    www.undertherosebushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full of Christmas Spirit has to be my favourite of these - it's brilliant!

    x

    ReplyDelete