My 1000th post! (a quick thank you)

19.2.16

I have reached 1000 blog posts so I thought I would mark the occasion by making my 1000th post all about writing 1000 posts! Actually, technically I have written more than 1000 because I deleted a few old posts recently, and a few of my early posts went a long time ago due to their cringe factor, but hey, you get the idea. Also 1000 posts in almost 7 years is a bit pathetic isn't it?! Note to self: must blog more!

I want to say a big thank you to everybody who stops by here. It may not be as slick and professional as some blogs are but it's an honest and real insight into a normal 30-something's life, and I hope that's why you come back to read it. There's nothing I love more than when I get comments from people who have read my blog from the beginning, since 2009. That makes me very happy indeed! The blogging world might be totally different to what it was when I first started but I intend to keep on writing and sharing my life with you; the good and the bad!

If you're new around here, welcome! Happy reading! I hope to make it to 2000 posts and beyond!

Love from me, Paul, Lily and Lola xo 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1000 posts lovely! I think I've been reading along for almost all of these 7 years and have loved keeping up with you as well as little L&L! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle - that's so lovely to hear! xx

      Delete
  2. Yay, well done Victoria!

    I haven't been reading since the start but I always love catching up on your posts as they're so relate-able and real :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for reading/commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. You were one of the first blogs I ever read and probably one of the biggest influences to begin my very own. I'm a pug fanatic, so very jealous of your Lily and Lola are adorable and love your honesty.
    I wish you the best of success in and away from the blog.
    Amy | Blonde Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so nice to hear. Glad I could influence you! Woop! xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Victoria! I love your blog. I have been reading your blog for several years now. I can't remember what year I started reading it. I do remember how I found your blog though. You left a comment on another favorite blog of mine, A Cup of Jo about having anxiety which is something I also struggle with. I saw your picture and thought what a beautiful girl! I hope you don't find that creepy! I am your age and live in the US so it is fun to get a look inside the life of someone similar to me but in a different culture. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ace that you found me through another blog. Hello from the other side of the world and thank you for reading so loyally! xx

      Delete
  5. 1000 posts is huge! Congrats :)

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Yours was one of the first blogs I read back in 2009-ish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha that's amazing! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. Congratulations - one of my favourite blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria, I really enjoy reading your blogs and I am so happy that you are enjoying life once again. The cartoon images of You, Paul and the pugs are fabulous. Have you drawn these yourself?? Xx

    ReplyDelete