How has everybody's week been? With sleepless nights on Sunday and Monday my week didn't get off to the best start, especially as I knew I had a busy week ahead of me at work, but after discovering Boots "Sleepeaze" tablets and having a few bubble baths and cocoas before bed I have managed to get back on track.
1. The new wallpaper in our house. Since moving in with Paul we have been thinking up ways to make little changes to make things more homely and when I spotted this Pug wallpaper I was desperate to do a feature wall with it. I didn't think Paul would go for it so when he said it was amazing and we should get a roll I was ON IT. We decided to use it on the wall that separates our kitchen/dining room and living room as the pattern is quite jazzy so this small area is perfect. We are thrilled with how it turned out and it always makes me smile when I see it.
2. I'm several weeks into my acupuncture now and I have noticed some positive changes after each treatment. I am going again this evening so I'm hoping it will help me have a more comfortable weekend.
3. My Happiness Planner. I saw these on Facebook as a friend must have liked a photo and I thought "ooh - that looks like my cup of tea!" I ordered the 100 day planner and have just finished completing the exercises at the beginning. They have really made me think about all the little things that make me happy and to focus on my good qualities instead of just the bad ones.
4. Lush products. I've been on a couple of Lush shopping sprees recently and I can't get enough of bubbles in my bath. I currently alternate between the Unicorn Horn and The Comforter bar. I also picked up a pot of Ocean Salt which is a lovely scrub which smells delicious and really fresh.
5. A new colouring book. A book of postcards to be precise! This beauty is from Waterstones (link!) and the patterns are all amazing. I love the idea of colouring something and popping it in the post. It's fair to say I'm a little bit obsessed.
What are your "good things" at the moment?