My "go to" healthy cookie recipe [Madeleine Shaw].

9.8.16

I have lost count of how many times I have whipped up these cookies by Madeleine Shaw now. Seriously, if you're gluten free and trying to cut out naughty white sugar give this recipe (link!) a whirl. I prefer the method on her blog as opposed to the method in her book (i.e. using coconut oil instead of butter. The butter makes them impossible to roll into nice neat balls, and using coconut oil makes me feel fancy).

I have dished these out to family, friends and my boyfriend and they all give them the seal of approval. I have also eaten approximately 1572945 cookies myself because they're so easy to make and I always have the ingredients in the cupboard.

They're slightly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, just how I like my cookies. Absolute winner!


2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I gave up gluten about a year ago and I'm always looking for new cookie recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give them a go Drew, you won't be disappointed! :)

      Delete