Novemblog #10 - my all time favourite lipstick?! (wet n wild).

10.11.16

One day whilst googling dupes to MAC lipsticks I stumbled upon a colour called Bare It All by wet n wild. I found a few blog posts and swatches and they all promised good things so I placed an order on eBay, as we don't have this brand in the UK yet (to my knowledge anyway).


I absolutely love this damn lipstick! The formula is amazing. It stays put. I always get compliments when I wear it, once during an interview! They're only a few pounds on eBay from UK sellers. Honestly I can't wear any other brand of lipstick now because they pale in comparison to the formula of this wet n wild one. If I go to America any time soon I will probably buy one in every colour.

Have you tried any Wet n Wild lipsticks?

4 comments:

  1. Amazon have some Wet n Wild products too - their eyeshadow trios are lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to pop to amazon and see what they've got - thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of that brand before but am very tempted to pick up the lipstick now! Do you wear it with lip liner or on it's own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is without, I don't tend to bother with lip liner :) xx

      Delete