Novemblog #19 - five favourites: YouTube channels.

19.11.16

Today I am sharing a handful of my current favourites to watch on YouTube. I say "current" because my tastes change wildly from month to month. Sometimes all I want to watch are Florida holiday vlogs, then I get all Disney'd out and prefer to watch other things like "favourites" videos or chatty real life stuff. Here are a few of the channels I subscribe to that I am enjoying a lot at the moment.


Leila Buffery // I have loved Leila's channel since I found it not long after she started when I binge-watched all of her uploads at that point. She is hilarious. Leila's videos are a mixture of vegan cooking/baking, daily vlogs, cruelty free makeup reviews, and general life chit chat and funny stories. I love her honesty and open-minded nature, and her channel is a firm favourite of mine. Leila lives with her boyfriend and rescue dog, and bakes vegan cakes for a living.

The Honest Guys // I'm quite particular when it comes to meditation videos; I can't seem to find voices that make me feel calm and relaxed, but I really love The Honest Guy's channel. I try to pick a different video every day to listen to depending on what I feel like that day. They have short quick fixes for stress and anxiety, or longer visualisation videos which transport you to beautiful surroundings. 

Sophie Eggleton // I first stumbled upon Sophie's channel when I was searching for videos on chronic fatigue syndrome. I love Sophie's honesty and openness in talking about health and wellbeing, and bringing up topics that others would deem out of bounds. Sophie uploads vlogs from days out and holidays; her New York vlogs were a particularly favourite of mine. She has amazing fashion sense, regularly uploading lookbooks which are always edited to perfection. 

Poppy Dinsey // I am always baffled as to why Poppy doesn't have more subscribers on You Tube. Her food favourites and holiday vlogs are my favourite to watch, but I also like getting an insight into her freelance life on a day to day basis. Poppy has such a lovely personality; she is a complete natural on camera and always comes across as very warm, chatty and funny. The kind of person you would want to go for a natter with over a cocktail! 

It's All Ways Beautiful // Sara is such a beautiful person, inside and out. I love seeing what life is like for her and her family in Hawaii, and I always feel inspired to live a more relaxed, calmer, and healthier lifestyle when I watch her videos.

I'll stop at five but I could go on. I'll share more another time. Let me know who your favourites are as I'm always looking for new channels to subscribe to.

2 comments:

  1. Will check those out! Im loving ThisGatheredNest on YouTube- I'm obsessed with their vlogs! Also love watching Ashley Brooke as the girl has amazing style!

    ReplyDelete