Novemblog #23 - Christmas gift guide (from independent businesses - all under £10).

23.11.16

It's so important to support independent and/or local businesses at this time of year when we're all looking for places to spend our hard earned cash. A great place to start is either Etsy or Not on the High Street who have an array of independent sellers selling beautiful, weird and wonderful products. One of the things I love about Etsy is that you can search for shops in specific locations, so it's super easy for me to find lovely Sheffield sellers.

I have picked out a few of my favourites which are all under £10 so they are great for stocking fillers or main gifts if you're on a budget this year (I know I certainly am!)



just be // wonderful // deer // 
Harry P // joy // good vibes // 

I bought Paul one of the map key rings when we moved in together, which shows the street where we live. I thought it would be a nice keepsake for us to always remember the first house we lived in together. I've also tried Ailey Mae's raw chocolate in the past and I can safely say it tastes incredible. It comes in a variety of flavours and you can buy bundles if you want a few bars at a time.

I love the idea of the self care kit, and I know a few people who would go wild for those Mean Girls pencils (me included!) I am also now seriously craving marshmallows... dammit! 

Let me know if anything tickles your fancy!


4 comments:

  1. This is honestly one of the best gift guides I've read so far (and believe me, that's quite a few!) I think it's great that you've focused on independent retailers as they're so often forgotten about yet have some of the most unique products out there. I really like the look of the Harry Potter print and the map keyring :)

    www.itsemilyfrances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment! I had fun putting it together and thought I had found some lovely bits and bobs. x

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I've just opened etsy and will look on there first for the last of my Christmas presents! x
    Charli Blogs: Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Animals

    ReplyDelete