Novemblog #26 - Lily loves Lola on Etsy / raising funds for my treatment.

26.11.16

I've run out of steam this afternoon so it's just a super quick post from me to say that I recently reopened my Etsy shop (here's the link). I make and sell simple friendship bracelets at really reasonable prices, and I will ship anywhere. I have a good selection of charms from owls and elephants to wishbones and stars. 

From now until Christmas I will be popping a free bracelet in with every order under £5 and two free bracelets with every order over £5. Any funds I make through my shop go towards my treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome so you really will make a difference to my life if you place an order. Thank you in advance to anyone who does.

Enjoy your Saturday evenings! It's X Factor and an early night for me! x


No comments:

Post a Comment