Novemblog #4 - a walk in the park.

4.11.16

How is everyone's November going so far? Mine isn't too bad at all as these past few days have seen some of my symptoms ease up. About time too! My main focus at the moment is getting good quality sleep, doing daily meditation and deep breathing exercises, and "pacing" to spread tasks out across the day to avoid crashing. Those things combined with a good diet and supplements seem to be giving me a little bit of extra energy so the tricky bit is making sure I use my energy wisely so that it keeps my brain fog and flu-like symptoms in check. 

Yesterday we wrapped up warm and went for a walk just the two of us and it was so nice to get out and about. I love this weather when it's cold but dry and the sun makes an appearance. Any excuse to get my favourite hat out of the cupboard!

It's crazy that this time last year I was severely ill with glandular fever and all this time later I'm still unwell, just in a different way. But I'm trying to look forward instead of backwards, focusing on the improvements I've made, the things I've got to look forward to, and how lucky I am to have such a patient and supportive boyfriend. 

Anyway that's my soppy life update for today. Four days into daily blogging and no problems so far. Let's see how long it takes for me to run out of steam.. ;)

Have a good day folks.x

4 comments:

  1. lovely pictures! remind me the walk have done last Sunday and that you can see on my latest post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a look. Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Autumn walks in the park! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - hope you've got a nice walk planned today! xx

      Delete