Novemblog #8 - my 2016 Christmas cards - button baubles!

8.11.16

Please excuse my early Christmas related post but I've got a stomach bug and it was the easiest thing for me to publish today. Ideally I didn't want to mention the C word this early but I'm sure you'll all forgive me. Plus it's good to be organised and get your Christmas cards made with plenty of time to spare.

I have kept things simple with my Christmas cards this year, deciding against my usual cross stitch designs which are time consuming and therefore difficult to make more than a handful or so (see past cards here and here).

I kept seeing cute button designs on Pinterest and I had a tin full of buttons already - I knew one day they would come in handy! I already had blank cards and envelopes, a black pen for the string detail, and a stamp set from Hobbycraft for popping a festive message in the bottom corner. I managed to make quite a few cards whilst listening to music or watching tv, leaving me plenty of time to work on my cross stitching of Christmas gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment