5 good things (snail mail, spring cleaning, and so much LOVE!)

2.3.17

1) All the love on this post (and just the love from you guys in general, seriously I feel like the luckiest blogger ever with the people who read my rambling). Just this second I found a couple of comments from one anonymous person that had found their way into my spam folder (which I rarely check because it's usually full of gibberish!) so if that was you, "hello!" and thank you for your kind words and being a reader of Lily loves Lola since the start. It has been a long ol' ride hasn't it?!

2) Snail mail. I was recently reunited with my box of craft supplies and I could not be happier about having cards, envelopes, stamps, stickers and wax seals in my possession again! #nerd 

3) I'm going back to the Isle of Man next week for another week with my niece. It's all fun and games until you get "jelly on a plate" stuck in your head on a constant loop. Argh! I'm hoping for less rain and more outside time/trips to the beach. Fingers crossed!

4) Having a really good spring clean. This week I have taken heaps of things to a charity shop, binned a few old/broken bits and bobs, and commenced the mammoth task of listing clothes and shoes on eBay to raise a few pennies. It is SO satisfying to just end up with the belongings that you need/use regularly. 

5) Crazy Ex Girlfriend on Netflix. Seriously guys, I'm obsessed. Does anyone else watch it?


2 comments:

  1. Love this post, it's so positive :). I'm also loving having a good spring clean, I might be going a bit cleaning mad actually :)

    Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!I found you from an oreo cheesecake recipe you made years ago and have followed you ever since. I really enjoy your posts and always look forward to reading them. Enjoy your trip away xx

    ReplyDelete